Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Watch Verona - Genoa Live 12.01.2020

Competition: Genoa - Verona live
Hellas Verona - Genoa CFC live stream
Hellas Verona - Genoa CFC live stream
Parma - Lecce match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 7 and 17).
  • Parma has a very small chance of relegated (5%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lecce has a good chance of relegated (57%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Parma is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Lecce has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Parma is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Parma won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Parma won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-0.

    Roma - Juventus match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Roma has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (45%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Juventus has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a good chance of win league (61%).
  • Recent matches Roma is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Juventus is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Juventus will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Roma won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-24.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Roma won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 11-6.

    Santa Fe - Deportivo Cali match overview, prediction&tips

  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 21 head-to-head matches Santa Fe won 5 matches, drawn 8 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 20-26.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Santa Fe won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 13-12.

    Parma - Lecce match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por uno de los líderes y los de afuera (en el puesto 7 y 17). Parma en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Lecce tiene una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 0). En este partido, el Parma es el favorito.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Parma ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-0. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Parma ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-0.

    Roma - Juventus match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 4 y 2). Últimos partidos Roma juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Juventus en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4). Juventus tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 17 head-to-head matches Roma ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 10 partidos, y 14-24. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Roma ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 11-6.

    Santa Fe - Deportivo Cali match overview, prediction&tips

    Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 21 head-to-head matches Santa Fe ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 8 partidos, perdieron 8 partidos, y 20-26. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Santa Fe ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 5 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 13-12.

    Parma - Lecce match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte einer der Führer und Außenseiter (Platz 7 und 17). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Gastmannschaft hat eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 0). In diesem Spiel ist Parma ein Favorit.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-0. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-0.

    Roma - Juventus match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 4 und 2). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4). Juventus haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 17 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 10 Spiele verloren und Ziele 14-24. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 11-6.

    Santa Fe - Deportivo Cali match overview, prediction&tips

    Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 21 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 8 unentschieden Spiele, 8 Spiele verloren und Ziele 20-26. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 5 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 13-12.

    Parma - Lecce match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют один из лидеров и аутсайдер (занимают места 7 и 17). Parma в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Lecce имеет ряд поражений в последних матчах (в последних 5 матчах побед - 0). В этом матче Parma является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Parma выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 4-0. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Parma выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 4-0.

    Roma - Juventus match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 4 и 2). Последние матчи Roma играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Juventus в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4). Juventus будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Roma выиграл 5, ничья 2, програл 10, разница голов 14-24. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Roma выиграл 5, ничья 2, програл 2, разница голов 11-6.

    Santa Fe - Deportivo Cali match overview, prediction&tips

    Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Santa Fe выиграл 5, ничья 8, програл 8, разница голов 20-26. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Santa Fe выиграл 3, ничья 5, програл 3, разница голов 13-12.

    Parma - Lecce match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач изигра един от лидерите и аутсайдерите (класирана 7 и 17). Parma в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Lecce има редица загуби в последните игри (в последните 5 мача победи - 0). В този мач, Parma е фаворит.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Parma спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-0. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Parma спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-0.

    Roma - Juventus match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 4 и 2). Последните мачове Roma играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Juventus в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4). Juventus ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 17 главата до главата мачове Roma спечели 5 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 10 мача и цели 14-24. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Roma спечели 5 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 11-6.

    Santa Fe - Deportivo Cali match overview, prediction&tips

    Двата отбора играят хаотично. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 21 главата до главата мачове Santa Fe спечели 5 мача, равенство 8 мача, загуби 8 мача и цели 20-26. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Santa Fe спечели 3 мача, равенство 5 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 13-12.